Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Update

This month has been great for surpise visits from old friends to my blog. A buddy of mine from highschool found me recently. I haven't spoken to him for over five years. This is the internet at it's best I suppose. Helping people make connections that otherwise might be lost forever.

My Senior pastor returned from his sabbatical and I'm still figuring out how to slip back into the associate pastor role. It's been a personal spiritual journey of humility for me. It's hard to play second fiddle, and even more difficult to praise God for the opportunity :). It really has been a discipline to seek learning from the transition. I have a lot to learn!

2 Comments:

Blogger Phillip said...

Hey there! Glad you're back! I've been checking almost everyday. Question: how have people happened across your blog?

8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps you aren't playing second fiddle. Perhaps you are playing first chair of a different instrument like the tenor sax or the trumpet and you are a lead part in the church that is the orchestra which God conducts…

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home